AO Corday Swirl
- Pendleton shape dress buckle
- Hand-cut Sterling Silver scroll overlays and hand sawed filigree
- An overlay is a solid piece of sterling silver which is soldered on top of a solid sterling base thereby creating a 3D or sculptural effect
- Filigree entails piercing the precious metal with a drill bit creating a pilot hole that allows you to thread a saw blade in the hole to cut out a shape. The process is repeated to create a puzzle effect. It is then overlayed on the sterling silver base
- 2 5/8" * 1 3/4"
- Fits all 1.5-inch belt straps
- Moveable bale allowing the belt to self-level thereby keeping the buckle flat
- Pairs well with trousers or jeans
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place.
We do not provide a pre-paid return label for sales items.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for Store Credit or Exchange.