AO Corday Swirl
- Pendleton shape dress buckle
- Hand-cut Sterling Silver scroll overlays and hand sawed filigree
- An overlay is a solid piece of sterling silver which is soldered on top of a solid sterling base thereby creating a 3D or sculptural effect
- Filigree entails piercing the precious metal with a drill bit creating a pilot hole that allows you to thread a saw blade in the hole to cut out a shape. The process is repeated to create a puzzle effect. It is then overlayed on the sterling silver base
- 2 5/8" * 1 3/4"
- Fits all 1.5-inch belt straps
- Moveable bale allowing the belt to self-level thereby keeping the buckle flat
- Pairs well with trousers or jeans
Exchanges & Credits
*Please reach out to us if you have a question about sizing. Closeout items marked down 40%, or more are not eligible for a refund.
*We encourage customers to provide measurements before purchasing, and we will take measurements by request.
*We reserves the right to set limitations on the number of items that may be purchased in any order or series of orders.
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for exchange or store credit. We do not accept refunds for closeout items marked down 40% or more.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
All returns need to be processed by clicking on the Exchanges & Returns
link at the footer of axelsoutpost.com. Returns typically take 2-4 business days to process. Once your return is processed, we will deduct shipping costs from your refund amount. This charge will apply to each return label used.
We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.