Mason Bridge Knight
- The Mason Bridge Knight is a heavy gauge Sterling silver "Mason" shape rectangular belt buckle of substantial weight
- Centered on a hand-hammered
- Sterling silver backdrop is a matching Sterling hand-cast Knight with a black diamond eye
- Framed with thick Sterling silver hand-formed wire.
- This piece measures approx. 2" x 3" and is made for a 1.5" belt strap.
- Moveable bale allows the belt to self-level, thereby keeping the buckle flat
- Hand crafted in Nevada
Exchanges & Credits
*Please reach out to us if you have a question about sizing. Closeout items marked down 40%, or more are not eligible for a refund.
*We encourage customers to provide measurements before purchasing, and we will take measurements by request.
*We reserves the right to set limitations on the number of items that may be purchased in any order or series of orders.
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for exchange or store credit. We do not accept refunds for closeout items marked down 40% or more.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
All returns need to be processed by clicking on the Exchanges & Returns
link at the footer of axelsoutpost.com. Returns typically take 2-4 business days to process. Once your return is processed, we will deduct shipping costs from your refund amount. This charge will apply to each return label used.
We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.