Since 1968, Gimo's has used cutting edge design and the timeless quality of Italian construction to offer an outerwear line of definitive style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo's team of designers and crafters have established themselves among the contemporary visionaries of vintage-modern garments.
- Quilted softshell, insulated & weather-repellent
- Wrinkle-resistant shell, 69% polyester, 29% viscose, 2% elastane
- Removable Shearling collar
- Two-way zippers with horn button closure
- Fur-trimmed hood
- Fit is true to size. Model wears a size 42 (Height 5'8", Shoulders 17", Chest 35", Waist 29", Hips 35". Usually wears a US Size 4/6)