Buckskin Suede Boots
- Cognac hand-tooled kid toe foxing, heel counter, pulls, and collar
- 12" Suede kid shaft
- #5 Cowboy heel
- Calf whipstitch and buck lacing details
- All leather components & steel shanks, handmade leather toe boxes
- Lemonwood-pegged leather soles allow natural weather-induced expansion & contraction
- D Width (We suggest sizing down if between sizes)
- Made in El Paso, TX
Silky buckskin suede cowboy boot with hand-tooled toe foxing, heel counter, pulls, and collar. Pick-stitching along side seams, tongue, toe, and pull-lacing adds a touch of Spanish influence. Each pair is handmade by artisans from Stallion Boot Company of El Paso, Texas with 30 or more years of experience.
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place.
We do not provide a pre-paid return label for sales items.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for Store Credit or Exchange.