Since 1968, Gimo’s has used cutting edge design and the timeless quality of Italian construction to offer an outerwear line of definitive style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo’s team of designers and crafters have established themselves among the contemporary visionaries of vintage-modern garments.
- Quilted soft shell, down insulated, weather-repellent
- 80% down, 20% feather
- Two-way front zippers and snap-buttons; faux leather piping
- Stretch-knit wool collar; high storm-shield neckline
- Fur-trimmed hood; fur trim removable
- Tailored and belted waist, flares at the bottom
- Exterior pockets: two zippered handwarmers
Please don’t hesitate to call, write us, or refer to our size charts for more information.