Since 1968, Gimo’s has used innovative design, quality material, and timeless Italian craftsmanship to create an outerwear line of definitive modern-classic style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo’s team of designers and craftsmen have established themselves among the contemporary masters of vintage garments—particularly their authentically hand-washed and distressed leathers.
- Lightly hand-vintaged leather, fully lined
- Spanish shearling collar
- Button & zipper front, double-breasted
- Single-vented back; strap & button cuffs
- Exterior pockets: two handwarmers
- Interior pockets: one zipper, one button
Please don’t hesitate to call, write us, or refer to our size charts for more information.