Since 1968, Gimo's has used cutting edge design and the timeless quality of Italian construction to offer an outerwear line of definitive style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo's team of designers and crafters have established themselves among the contemporary visionaries of vintage-modern garments.
- Lamb shearling front & down shell, weather-repellent
- Fully lined & down insulated (80% down, 20% feather)
- Fur-trimmed hood, shearling collar
- Two-way front zippers
- Exterior pockets: two shearling-lined snap-button handwarmers
- Fitted body; long in the arms & roomy in the shoulders
Please don't hesitate to call, write us, or refer to our size charts for more information.