Since 1968, Gimo’s has used innovative design, quality material, and timeless Italian craftsmanship to create an outerwear line of definitive modern-classic style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo’s team of designers and craftsmen have established themselves among the contemporary masters of vintage garments—particularly their authentically hand-washed and distressed leathers.
- Hand-washed & vintaged shearling, classic curly cut
- 6-2 double-breasted, heraldic metal buttons
- Exterior pockets: two handwarmer
- Interior pockets: two zip
- Runs narrow in arms; size medium fits more like a small
Please don’t hesitate to call, write us, or refer to our size charts for more information.***Fits more like a S/M***