- Soft 46% virgin wool, 30% polyester, 25% viscose blend
- Removable insulated plaquet & hood
- Light lining an insulated
- Two external pockets
- Two-way zipper closure
- Not overly trim
- Model wears size 40 (Height 5'8", Shoulders 17", Chest 34", Waist 28", Hips 35.5". Usually wears a US Size 4)
Since 1968, Gimo's has used cutting edge design and the timeless quality of Italian construction to offer an outerwear line of definitive style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo's team of designers and crafters have established themselves among the contemporary visionaries of vintage-modern garments.
- Quilted softshell, insulated & weather-repellent
- Real Goose down
- Removable hood with removable fur trim
- Two-way zippers
- Fur-trimmed hood
- Loose fit through the body with fitted shoulder structure and slight flare at the bottom
- Fit is true to size Model wears a size 42 (Height 5'8", Shoulders 17", Chest 35", Waist 29", Hips 35". Usually wears a US Size 4/6)
Exchanges & Credits
*Please reach out to us if you have a question about sizing. Closeout items marked down 40%, or more are not eligible for a refund.
*We encourage customers to provide measurements before purchasing, and we will take measurements by request.
*We reserves the right to set limitations on the number of items that may be purchased in any order or series of orders.
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for exchange or store credit. We do not accept refunds for closeout items marked down 40% or more.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
All returns need to be processed by clicking on the Exchanges & Returns
link at the footer of axelsoutpost.com. Returns typically take 2-4 business days to process. Once your return is processed, we will deduct shipping costs from your refund amount. This charge will apply to each return label used.
We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.