Brennan Dress Shirt
- 100% Italian Cotton
- Buttons are made of Australian Mother of Pearl
- Collar, yoke, sleeves, and sleeve plackets are constructed using a seven-step process of hand-stiching that allows more comfortable movement in these crucial areas
- Rounded cuff, soft interior buttons moved slightly higher to allow more space for watch
- Made on the Tokyo Model - Fit is slim -Tokyo Model
- Size up if you prefer a looser fit or if you have a broader build See size chart for sizing
Exchanges & Credits
*Please reach out to us if you have a question about sizing. Closeout items marked down 40%, or more are not eligible for a refund.
*We encourage customers to provide measurements before purchasing, and we will take measurements by request.
*We reserves the right to set limitations on the number of items that may be purchased in any order or series of orders.
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for exchange or store credit. We do not accept refunds for closeout items marked down 40% or more.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
All returns need to be processed by clicking on the Exchanges & Returns
link at the footer of axelsoutpost.com. Returns typically take 2-4 business days to process. Once your return is processed, we will deduct shipping costs from your refund amount. This charge will apply to each return label used.
We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.