Black Goat w/ Star Inlay
- Black Montana Goat throughout
- 11" Black Montana Goat shaft
- 1 1/4" Walking heel
- Inlaid with contrast stitching
- All leather components & steel shanks, handmade leather toe boxes
- Lemonwood-pegged leather soles allow natural weather-induced expansion & contraction
- D Width (We suggest sizing down if between sizes)
- Made in El Paso, TX
Embraced as an icon of the American dream, the cowboy boot has a hardworking heritage. In the case of the Black Goat Star Inlay boot, however, a renaissance of artful boot-making has taken place embracing the vintage beauty of the classic boot. Featuring a black Montana Goat upper that is decorated by inlays of white stars and diamonds and accompanied by sharp contrasting red stitching. A personal favorite of Axel's, this is a sharp boot with a bit of unexpected flair. Each pair is handmade by artisans from Stallion Boot Company of El Paso, Texas with 30 or more years of experience.
We ask you kindly to include the item(s), unworn and in their original condition, with the sales receipt and all tags in place.
We do not provide a pre-paid return label for sales items.
Returns postmarked between 8-14 days of original delivery will be exchanged for a store credit only with a 10% restocking fee. Returns after this timeframe will not be accepted.
Closeouts Items Policy
Any item(s) marked down 40% or more are eligible for Store Credit or Exchange.